Does laughter reduce stress? No doubt about it! Laughter really helps to overcome sadness and sorrow, to outwit yourself. It’s so easy to get caught up in a vicious circle of negativity and pessimism. Because I want to make sure, you’re able to free yourself, I’m going to suggest to work through this check list: 10 warning signals of impending satisfaction.
- Inclination to think spontaneously and act without fear.
- The distinctive ability to enjoy every moment.
- Loosing of interest to judge others.
- Loosing of interest for conflicts.
- Loosing of interest to condemn yourself.
- Loosing of habit to worry.
- Recurring phases of appreciation of all living beings.
- Satisfying feelings of connection with others and nature.
- Growing inclination to embrace the abundance of life.
- Seizures of heartily laughter.
- You don’t care that there are 11 signals.
This is just a tiny example of funny stress relief. It would be great if you could share below a funny episode or joke in order to increase the laughter!