There are many reasons for feeling tired all time, for chronic fatigue. Because there’s so much to say as to all the intricate connections, I’ll treat this subject in different parts. The first part is all about muscles and bones, more accurately about connective tissues and their connection to correct posture exercises.
If you feel tired all time, the body posture is showing that unequivocally. But the person suffering from it is quite often not aware of this fact. So the first step to change this situation is a better awareness of yourself, of the tensions you accumulated in your body.
Take a few minutes, sit or lie down, take a few deep breaths and then go with your attention through your body. Start with your feet, continue with legs, arms, shoulders neck, bottom, belly, chest, throat, face and hair. Register the different conditions you manifest.
I’ve tried a few methods which are widely used and very successful. I’m beginning with exercises and then I’ll give you some tips regarding helpfus devices.
- General stretching, after warmup.
- Yoga, especially the sun salutation proposed in the video below.
- Feldenkrais, a very gentle and great method, to relax your whole body. A good friend of mine is a professional instructor. She recommends a classical guide Relaxercise, I made a review of.
- Anti Fatigue Comfort Mat, in case you’re standing for hours at one place.
- Exercise Stability Ball, if you want to improve your posture while sitting.
To finish up this post, I’d like to make one last remark: There are thousands and thousands of methods, don’t get lost in finding the right one. What counts the most is your decision to choose one and then practice it.
I’m interested in what you think and what works with you. So please feel free to leave a comment below, thank you.
Good luck and take care of your body!