Twice a day I take one tablespoon of my homemade liposomal vitamin C. So far I got through the winter without a cold or flu. And spring fever is not an issue anymore. I think it’s not a stretch to conclude, that this simple miracle supplement works. In this post I’d like to show you first the liposomal vitamin C benefits and second how to make your own supplement. It’ll improve your health and thus your whole life.
Can Too Much Vitamin C Be Harmful?
Even though the research on this topic goes back to the 40s of the last century, the power of vitamin c is still not sufficiently acknowledged. It was Dr. Frederick R. Klenner (1907 – 1984), a pioneer in this field, who applied large doses of vitamin C to cure polio. Further positive results could be shown for example in the fight against neuropathic illnesses or cancer. Its main function as an antioxidant is crucial for the whole metabolism, especially the immune system.
Basically, vitamin C cannot be overestimated. As such it’s easy to apply, because you don’t have to watch a specific dosage. In case you take too much, more than your body is able to absorb, then the rest will be dropped out when you go to the toilette.
Liposomal Vitamin C Benefits
Regular vitamin c can be absorbed by the blood by approximately 19%. Liposomal vitamin c, which in fact is a simple form of nanotechnology, increases the absorption drastically. A total 93% can be measured in the blood stream. The benefit: orally taken liposomal vitamin c has almost the same effect as an IV infusion. Not only your immune system but your health as a whole does get stronger.
- Distilled water
- Granular soy lecithin (no GMO if possible)
- Pharmaceutical vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid)
- Optional: bicarbonate of soda (sodium bicarbonate) – for an adjustment of the pH between 7.0 and 7.5 which is close to the blood pH (7.35).
4 Easy Steps to Produce it Yourself
- Pour 1 cup (2,5 dl) of distilled water in a mixing jar, add 3 tablespoons of granular soy and shake it ca. 3 minutes. Then put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (you may also leave it overnight). After that, shake it again, until the granules are dissolved
- Dissolve 1 leveled tablespoon of vitamin C powder in 1 cup of distilled water (shake well for example in a screw lid jar).
- Now pour both solutions into the tank of your ultrasonic cleaner, turn it on and stir it gently with a plastic straw until all of the foam has gone (a small rest may remain, but not more than 5%). It takes about 30 minutes.
- Then fill it into a bottle or a screw lid glass and put it into the refrigerator.
==> Dosage: take 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes.
Option: If you want to take more for treatment or just to boost your health, then you have to adjust the pH to that of the blood, so there’s no risk of over acidifying.
- The only change is in step 2 of the above instruction.
- Dissolve 1 leveled tablespoon of vitamin C powder in 2 oz. (1,25 dl) of distilled water.
- Dissolve separately (!) 1 heaping tablespoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- Pour the soda solution very slowly into the vitamin c solution while stirring away all the bubbles.
- Continue with step 3.
If you want to produce your own liposomal vitamin c, go to my review Best Ultrasonic Cleaners and order your choice.
Please feel free to share your experience or new ideas and spread the news!